During kindergarten and primary school children are gifted with great imagination. This is the age when they start to imagine and tell stories with the ability to see and represent things that are not there.
Children have the desire and the need of putting themselves to the test, of excercising, having fun and starting friendships.
All this is perfect for theatre.
The Primary School Theatre Workshop allows children to:
– channel energy in a positive way to better relate with classmates
– overcome shyness
– participate in theatre games about space
– participate in theatre games about trust
– participate in theatre games about natural elements, animals, and tales
– participate in theatre games about characters, movement, relaxation
– perform in a final show
Topics and Activities:
– Natural Elements
– Arts, Crafts and Drawing
– Script and performance
– Live Theatre: on stage!
Immagine di Alessandra Placucci